Sunday, December 12, 2010

two cats


I have never been a fan of Hello Kitty. But who couldn't like this stamp?

Recently I have been getting used postage stamps from more and more people - it seems the word is spreading, and more people are taking that extra moment to snip a stamp off an envelope and save it for me (big thanks to all of you!!).

Someday I will move back to the US from Japan, and I will really miss this feeling. Of course I want the stamps, but it is also good talk with people. And this can be a perfect conversation starter.

日本語 hints:

be a fan of = like (are you a fan of this blog?)

the word is spreading = more people know about something (i.e. that I am collection used postage stamps)

snip = cut off, 切り取る

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントをどうぞ Please feel free to leave questions and comments.