Monday, December 6, 2010

from friends of a friend



There I was in the park, practicing praying mantis fist gong fu, when stamps appeared before me.

My friend had received small packages on behalf of another person in his "guest house" here in Tokyo and was good enough to rescue the stamps after giving her the contents.

After that, a praying mantis appeared before me. It was pretty wild. I was practicing a mantis form when I noticed something drop to the ground from the trees high above. Sure enough, it was a praying mantis. We communed a while, then I returned her to the tree trunk and she scurried away upward.

What a fine day of unexpected happenings.

日本語 hints:

praying mantis gong fu = 蟷螂拳

commune = 親しく語り合う

tree trunk = 木のから

scurry = あわてて走る

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントをどうぞ Please feel free to leave questions and comments.