Wednesday, July 14, 2010

catching up


Sorry for no posts lately....you've heard THAT before.

Work, work and work. But also some occasional good late-night work on my stamp collection.

One problem with the blog - I am getting a lot of comments, all in Chinese. And they often don't seem to match the content of the blog posts....then I noticed that one of them comes from an address with a link to a rather...unsavory....website in Taiwan.

To any legitimate posters of comments - please give me some time to verify the content before I put the comments on the blog to be seen by all.

Finally, while comments in Chinese are OK, how about some comments in English as well?

1 comment:

  1. Comment above == It is my first time to see the blog and I like it very much. thank you!

    Sorry it took me so long to get to your comment. But I hope you will keep reading!!

    ReplyDelete

日本語でもコメントをどうぞ Please feel free to leave questions and comments.