Monday, January 30, 2012

movies

Did a little stamp trading on Saturday, learned a lot about how to better organize my collection. Heard one other thing which perplexed me: my stamp friend watches movies while he works on his collection. My immediate reaction was that I cannot do that - when I watch a movie, I want to give it my full attention. And when I work on stamps, I give them my full attention.

That night, I sat down in the living room to do some long-neglected work on my collection. As luck would have it, my family started watching a movie (yes, I should have done it in my room). Forrest Gump. It had been a long while since I had seen it and I found myself watching portions of it, then doing stamps, and so on, back and forth.

Might have to try that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

日本語でもコメントをどうぞ Please feel free to leave questions and comments.